Piconjo: Tales of PWN II Piconjo: Tales of PWN II

another swell movie

The graphics were so detailed and the sound was epic. The plot was obviously well thought out and made this movie a masterpiece. If I could give out straight 20s I would. Piconjo lives on!

WinchesterLock responds:

He lives on in our hearts and minds. :')

BB - Xmas Collab BB - Xmas Collab

That sucked

Stop trying to ripoff the Clocks/Locks.

ThornBerryBlock responds:

I'd rather see it as a tribute.

BB SPECIAL: Christmas 05 BB SPECIAL: Christmas 05

That was super swell

Great flash, it rocked my socks. Merry Itchymas! <3333333

BarneyFuckSlutz responds:

oh mayn... Itchy makes my peepee warm

8-)

Mr. Show's F-Day Bonanza Mr. Show's F-Day Bonanza

Swell

Hell all of your movies are swell :) I fifened

Marty fixes the preloader Marty fixes the preloader

craps falsh (Lol)

why people uploads here craps.

ur falsh need do fixign.

HappyLeetGost responds:

yayayaayayaya

Rest In Peace, IWP. Rest In Peace, IWP.

Sorry, I'm not buying it

Unless someone has a link to an article or something that proves Jonathan Mathers died, I think this is all a bunch of bullshit. Nice graphics though.

My Grandmother's Murder My Grandmother's Murder

I jumped out of my chair

Very creepy and disturbing. I knew it had to be fake by the second to last picture though. Now if I can muster the courage to watch your backwards music movie, I might watch that too.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Worst Foamy Rant Ever

You are really milking Foamy now dude. I have even less respect for you than before. Make Foamy do something other than rant and bitch about everything on this planet. He's turning into this pessimistic squirrel who doesn't seem to enjoy anything other than bitch. I want to see Foamy interact with other characters. I want Foamy to be funny again.

Graphics - 2. The graphics were subpar at best. There was no animation whatsoever. Looking at a still image for 2 minutes gets boring.

Style - 1. Another Foamy rant, how original. Be more creative, this plain sucked. Instead of bitching at everything, why not promote SAVING the people of New Orleans instead of BITCHING and yelling at the viewers to help out?

Sound - The only main sound was Foamy. No sound (other than the traditional beginning and ending sounds) or music. Boring!

Violence - 0. There was none.

Interactivitiy - 1. Just a replay button and play button.

Humor - 0. Nothing funny about this piece of shit.

Overall, you get a 1/10 and a 0/5.

Daily2oon08212005 Daily2oon08212005

Lolz!

PowerRangerYELLOW got his ass pwned twice. Bye niggas ;)

GoodBye ClockDay GoodBye ClockDay

A Perfect Conclusion to ClockDay

Almost brought tears to my eyes =') I judged this movie not on graphics, not on violence or humor, but the style and the message. Great job!

5/5